Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Osama Bin Laden was killed yesterday in Pakistan by a team of US Navy Seals. This is a huge victory for our country and a proud moment for all of the troops that have served since 9/11.


I'm proud that President Obama took the Bin Laden threat seriously and delivered on a campaign promise. I was hoping George W Bush would've caught him (which would've helped his legacy) but he didn't deliver and got us stuck in an unnecessary war in Iraq.


On a side note - It's funny yesterday was the 3rd Sunday in a row where I drank all day at the Standard bickering about politics with one of my right-wing friends. My friend keeps saying "Obama is looking more like Jimmy Carter every day" which will make this next Sunday more fun when I can tell him that Obama looks more like the guy that shot Bin Laden in the eye.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    skip bin hire rocklea

    ReplyDelete