Tuesday, November 1, 2011

18 Million Reasons Why The Kardashians Should All Die

I can't believe that Kim Kardashian made $18 million on her wedding.  Obviously, that marriage won't last and she'll make even more money once divorce court is in session.  Of course with all of that money being made, she'll manage to cheapen the institution of marriage along the way.

I hate that whole family and all of the moral emptiness that they offer to America. Reality TV is genocide to creativity.  Yes, I'm guilty of being on VH1's Tough Love but me being on there was to poke fun of what a bunch of losers those idiot chicks are and also my friend works on the show and he begged me to be on it.

Their success is totally a reflection of our culture and the nation's moral decline.  We lose Steve Jobs and we're stuck with the Kardashian family.  America is fucked.

1 comment:

  1. Good way to put it. This joke of a "family" is going to get exactly what they deserve. I wish for drug addiction, abuse and any other dark entity to go crawling down their backs. They make it embarrassing to be American.

    ReplyDelete