Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Man vs Food

I was recently flipping through the channels and I found this show Man vs Food which is about some tool as the host that goes around the country eating large amounts of food in front of people. It's such a stupid premise that it frustrates me yet when I watched it, I kind of enjoyed it. I promised myself to not work too hard to come up with creative ideas next time I'm trying to write and just to come out with the most simple and dumbest ideas possible to project to people next time I'm in a meeting. It's the simple things that matter, stupid.

Another thing about this show that had me thinking that this show is purely American. There's no other country in the world that could produce this and make it what it is. Ok, there's some other wealthy nations that might be able to get away with it but this show is just too damn American to be from anywhere else. This is one show that I promise will never be shown in Africa. It would be considered torture and cruel inhumanity to play this show in Somalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment